Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 7 Day 42

Week 7 Day 42 - 1.4kg or 4kgs
Total Larapinta sponsorship $35/kg + $50 donation

The weightloss challenge ended last night and I'll be glad to put the scales away. They've really let me down. About a week ago, I took one of those silly facebook tests to discover my ideal weight. It told me I needed to lose 15 kilograms or, in other words, this entire cat.

:-S

Somehow, I think it's better to focus on the clothes and the stats. The second round of bootcamp began this morning. We met in the cold predawn at the QEII/ANZ stadium to do a fitness test and a run.
43 sit ups - feet unsecured (vs 100 knees off the ground crunches in the first test)
13 half pushups on my toes (vs 15 on my knees during the first test) ... bear in mind I'd already done 4 sets of 5 during the warmup.
1:50mins plank on my toes (vs 1:23mins)
2km jog (1.4km continuous over 15minutes) ... no data to compare.

Thanks to everyone who sponsored me for your time and your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment